Okay, so I write – a.k.a
provide business marketing, feature and digital content for corporations, associations, nonprofit organizations, small businesses and entrepreneurs.
But what exactly does that mean?
It means I:
- originate creative concepts;
- conduct research and interviews;
- write and edit all types of print, broadcast and online communications;
- proofread, polish or rework draft materials;
- offer strategic review of and consultation on existing communications;
- help define and develop company or issue positioning/messaging;
- construct logical plans for effective presentation of content;
- do content improvements, makeovers and refreshes;
- work and play well with others; and
- manage projects from conception through completion.
And I do it all in order to create appealing, persuasive stories that move your customers and grow your business.
Still not sure whether what I do is what you need?
Well, if what you want involves [A] words and [B] a dash of awesome-sauce, then the answer is yes.